redirect

This website is moved to www.ptfurs.com

mercoledì 23 marzo 2011

How come girls can't resist make up attraction part 2: Dior, what now is mine!

My Dior course has been postponed to today:
Alessandra and Emiliano teached us "all" about Dior Make up and made us try all the products on ourself, all the treatments products have been explained us by the wonderful Alessandra while "the make up tricks" ("il trucco del trucco") have been explained by the make up artist Emiliano. So, the products I tryed are many: first we started with the make up removers: Eau Micellaire, Duo Express and Lotion Tendre (pink bottle)*, then One Essential sierum and Capture R60/80th eye cream. Then finally the make up started: Foundation Diorskin nude 023, Diorskin sculpt concealer and Diorskin Pudre libre 001 powder*. This last one is fantastic!. Then on the eyes I used Dior Cannage 001 palette (light sparkling pink + light sparkling grey + dark grey + dark dark grey)   and Emiliano teached me how to make my eyes look more 'asian' hihihi, i loved it!. Well the final touch have been the blush 939 and the amazing grey lipstick Dior Addict 707*! wonderful i falled in Love with this one too!!

Dior Lait tendre Demaquillant - Gentle clansing milk: it deeply cleans your skin and doesn't make it dry!!!
 Dior Lotion Tendre Tonifiant - Gentle Toning Lotion: it makes your skin more clean than with just the milk above and makes your pores close! Sounds magic
 
Dior Capture Totale Multi Perfection cream: well actually I bought this cream for my mom, I call it 'Gold' cos it's the most expensive cream I ever bought...
 
This is the powder Dior Skin Pudre Libre 001 which is not mine jet cos it was sold out :-(


And this last one is the super wonderful grey lipstick which was sold out too... at first when Emiliano told me "you have to use this one" I was scared to look like a witch but as I tryed I absolutely falled in love with it!

thank to Sara and Valentina of 'Marco e Luisa Vaccari' & Alessandra and Emiliano from Dior!

1 commento: