redirect

This website is moved to www.ptfurs.com

sabato 19 marzo 2011

Next tuesday: Dior make up course


next tuesday at 5pm I will attend for 4 hours a course of make up by Dior! I'm so curious! Gris Montaigne look (the one up on here) is the one I'm gonna learn?? I don't know... we will see ya! 
aww I'm so stressed cos i know that i will want to buy all the make up that they are gonna show us and my wallet is quite empty at the moment, fortunately I have alrealy 'gris montagne' nail polish from Dior, ellylepainauchocolat.blogspot.com gifted it to me for my bd in jenuary...to be honest i had a polish of the same color from this summer.. there's a korean cheap brand that i don t know how issues on sale all the famous european brand nail polish colours around 4-6 months earlier than them...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento